Charnwood Island III
The Charnwood Island III is the largest stove in the Island collection. Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a rated 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island III offers a spectacular view of the fire – a true wide-screen experience.
Optional convection panels are also available. This stove may burn wood logs in smoke control areas if fitted with a smoke reduction kit.
The Island stove is available in three sizes, with an option of high legs or a store stand and in a choice of eight Charnwood Colours.
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth