A revolutionary new wood burning stove designed and made in the UK. The Charnwood Aire delivers a comfortable 2-5kW of heat to the room with a crystal clear burn and remarkable controllability. Deliberately designed to maximise the view of the fire the minimal styling of the Aire fits comfortably into virtually any fireside situation whether it be freestanding or within a traditional fireplace.
The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. Not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards, BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal